Friday, December 26, 2008

Heads up!

Y'know the way there's a separation of Church and State in the government? So should there be a separation of politics and everything else in my life. Posts about "Bor for Prez" are serious rants with a somewhat silly title. And each title really doesn't tell you what the topic is about, other than my lunatic desires to run for office. I need a spot to put that stuff, so others who like coming to my blog without having to face political stuff can arrive here in comfort.

My new blog is http://felonygreenfield.blogspot.com/. That's where the politics will happen. If you want to join in my ideas, in debates, or in general support, that's where to go.

I chose the domain name as a joke of my real name. Rob is my first name, and to rob someone is a felony. Meadows is my last name, and also a bunch of green fields. Why search for a name when the odds of "felonygreenfield" being taken are nil? In fact, I may try to push that as my Secret Service code name. I can see it now as an agent moves his wrist to his mouth to say, "Felony is on the move."

Anyway, I thought I should let folks know that my political babbling will be elsewhere, and would like you to head over there if you are so inclined.

No comments: