Sunday, August 23, 2009

All for naught...

Shortly after my last post, I was hit by a wave of exhaustion. And so I decided to lay down for a short nap. There was still plenty of time to make my call.

I awoke after 8:00 PM, 11:00 PM on the east coast, and too late to call.

Thank you, brain, for defending me against that which was causing me such anxiety. But this wasn't an option; it was something I had to do, and now my sleep schedule is screwed. I have to be operational tomorrow, as I'm getting a ride from my case manager to pick up my brand spankin' new diabetic shoes. So...y'know...thanks again...but you really messed things up.

There was no call. I'm now rather ticked at being enfeebled as I am. And I'm off to attempt to let off some steam and pray I can get back to sleep.

No comments: