Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Alive and...

...well-ish. It was a length journey, and I would love to tell you folks al about it. But my computer is not on'y still packed away, but...Well, the day before Siege came to get me, my computer screen decided to die a horrible death. Thus, I am on my housemate's computer, if only to make this brief post.

Housemate...I have housemates now. And they aren't furry and affectionate, nor will I allow any of them to crawl into bed with me for petting.

I will attempt to return and tell about the trip some other time. Right now, what I need most is MORE rest. So, thank you, my friends, for keeping me in mind as I traveled across several States, and take heart in the fact that I have arrived as safely as a broken down Rob can.

1 comment:

evan said...

That's great! I'm so glad that you're dooing well, and hope that things really start turning around for you.

I think it's about time someone told you...

Be well.