Thursday, May 13, 2010

Boingy, boingy, boingy!

OhmyG-dOhmyG-dOhmyG-d! Becky is here. Becky is here. She's here. Boingy, boingy, boingy! That's me bouncing! =D

Seriously, folks, the wait is over. My sweet Becky has finally arrived in KS, and...Well, it went just slightly different than I'd imagined it. Y'see, she was suppose to simply turn the corner, see me, and the romance would flow. Instead, she called me mere moments before taking her exit off I-70...and we didn't hang up until she saw me standing there, waiting for her.

Now, I really want to give you all the glorious details, (like the hug that threatened to absorb all of her time here; it was close, but we were able to end it and get into the house), but at this stage...Well, my lady-love is here, and ignoring her as such is unfair. I'm just reporting on her safe arrival. After that...well, we're gonna spend a lot of quality time together.

Be well, all!

No comments: