Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ummm...Yeah, okay. That's good.

So, the test is all done. To my surprise, the very first thing they did was a scan of my entire body. And it looks like parts of my innards did, indeed, light up.

I'm going to keep this short, as I could use a little rest, but...Well, the purpose of this test was to see where the white blood cells would run to. My feet...? They appear to be in the clear. But there were several other things that lit up. One appears to be my...uterus? Hey, I know almost nothing about anatomy, so at a glance, it looks almost like I have a uterus and that there's something wrong with it. Becky, however, has made a reasonable argument. I'm male, so it's NOT a uterus. But something in my lower torso isn't happy.

The other parts that lit up...really, really lit up...are the lower halves of my lungs. This might - just MIGHT - be a sign that smoking isn't good for me. But we'll see.

I'm off to get some rest. Be well, all, and DFTBA.

No comments: