Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oops...I fed the troll.

Had a feeling I might have done that. My bad.

Yet another gutless comment from "Anonymous." Rather than publish it as a comment, allow me to do it right here for all to see: "Definitely not friendless. I thoroughly enjoy Watching you come apart at the seams. Loving every minute of this. Can't wait for Your girlfriend to dump your worthless self" Lack of a period at the end and unusual capitalization included.

Really, this level of venom can only be coming from two people that I can think of.

The first, but not primary suspect, is Stu. The thing is, he IS friendless, and has acknowledged this as being one of the key reasons leading to his potential divorce. He took pity of my biological mother, "Destroyer of Worlds," and actually took her in. I don't think he'd be wishing me dead. If anything, he's basking in the idea that I may well have been disowned, and now gets a bigger portion of whatever my father may leave behind. If, by some chance, it IS him, then he seems to have forgotten how I dropped everything, and with the help of a great many wonderful people, I was able to rush to his side when he tore his ascending aorta...and then miraculously lived. No...I think this is too callous, even for him. Besides, if he wanted to make a dig at me, he'd send me a message through other venues.

This leaves Psycho Lass, whom, during her time of crisis, when I tried to help, I invited to come read this blog in an attempt to get to know me better. It was a "read, know me, trust me, and let me help" kind of thing. She's exactly the kind of heartless person to state that she'd like to see me commit suicide or see me abandoned by my "girlfriend." She's exactly the kind of individual who, because she doesn't know or understand me, would say such things that only inspire greater things in my life.

Still, because this person insists on the cowardly method of hiding his/her identity, I'm left only with hypothesis. So...Meh. Mark it as spam and be done with this person.

Ultimately, it's sad. The claim of not being friendless is an obvious falsehood, as someone filled with such hate cannot possibly know what true friendship is. To deem me, a guy who wears his heart on his sleeve and cares so much about so many people, and is cared for by so many people, as worthless means that he/she wouldn't know a true friend if one hit stood in front of him/her with a neon sign that actually read "true friend." Assuming this is Psycho Lass at work, and that IS my main assumption, then all of her "friends" are hanging around because she's easy on the eyes...and, according to her own statements, just "easy." Her friends will make a claim of caring because a picture of her looks good on their mantle. She's the kind of person who has over 500 friends on Facebook...and each as "valuable" as her, and none of whom are true friends.

As to the thorough enjoyment of watching me "come apart at the seams," I can only assume it's too much television that makes you sound like a cliche villain. (You failed, however, to add "Mwahahaha!") This is the kind of person who volunteers at a pediatric cancer ward, then visits the kids individually to say, "Thank you for dying. Just one request...Could you speed it up? You're using up my precious air."

I was once as foolish and angry as you, and I would wish great harm on a variety of people. But being that kind of person hurt me more than others. Perhaps you'll learn this. Most likely, you won't. You're simply not bright enough to understand what caring and love are all about.

Speaking of love, the fact that you CAN'T wait for my "girlfriend" to dump my worthless self...? Well, if you can't wait, then I suggest you stop right now. You're only going to hurt yourself. Your last comment that I should kill myself only strengthened the bonds between us. (Oh, and she hopes your herpes flareup clears up soon; maybe then you'll be able to return to your life instead of TRYING to pick on someone you obviously don't know.) You may continue to hope that she will abandon me, but you're going to end up wasting a lot of time on a false hope.

Honestly, I don't understand this adamant hatred of me. I don't actively wish harm on anyone anymore. That was reserved for a younger, dumber version of myself. I just don't care about someone who becomes a problem. Like you. Do you honestly think your comments are having any great affect on my life? You're just giving me writing material. Every comment you make increases the pity I feel for you, as you have no understanding of the true qualities of life, love, and laughter. Your claim to love every minute of my suffering couldn't be more false. What's obvious is that you can't stand that I have genuine support from those who truly know me.

And I will give you an example of that support. You see, I shared your "lovely little comment" elsewhere. One of my friends, (one I've had for decades, mind you), had this to say: "One has to wonder how little this 'person' has in their life that your 'undoing' seems to be the highlight of their life...just saying. I say if your up to feed the troll, eventually the bridge it's under will collapse on them."

So ends this feeding session of the troll. Tune in next session, when the creature stamps the ground repeatedly in an infantile manner and yells, "I hate you! I hate you! I hope you get hit by a truck, you big dumb jerk!" Same troll-time, same troll-channel. =)

Oh...and to my friends: Be well, and DFTBA!

14 comments:

Valiant Turtle said...

(This comment laced with troll-poison, come eat the nice comment)

I like Raspberry Ice Cream.

BlackFox said...

>:| Raspberry ice cream is clearly inferior to triple chocolate

Rob Meadows said...

*whining* Guuuuys. You're not taking this troll seriously. It, and its supposed bounty of friends, are waiting for me to commit suicide...and enjoying watching my life come apart...at the toe, I guess...and loving every minute of "this," whatever "this" is...and apparently incapable of waiting for my "girlfriend" to leave my worthless self...and I was so upset by the comment left by the aforementioned troll that I had to make time this morning to laugh a lot with Becky at how pathetic said troll is...and clearly none of you have any appreciation for cheesecake. (The cake may be a lie, but the CHEESECAKE is nothing but TRUTH!) *end whining*

=P

Serpentine said...

Eeeeeh. Never really been a fan of cheesecake.

"Blue" said...

Oh, look! A cute ickle little troll! Who's a cute, ickle, little troll? Who? You are, yes you are little anonymous hater!

Also, Serpentine, clearly you have yet to taste the awesomeness that is the cheesecake made by my grandmother.

Rob Meadows said...

Not only are we feeding the troll, but we seem intent on serving it dessert. Aren't we supposed to be tempting it with cyanide "flavored" billy goats or something?

arguskos said...

Serps, I dunno if we can be friends. I mean, cheesecake is delicious.

Also, BlackFox, we're on the same boat... except when the HMS Graeter's Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip steams into port. :p

Anonymous said...

It would probably be best if you didn't acknowledge it at all- further posting on the issue, whether to mock a troll or not, only gives trolls what they want- a show that it got under your skin.

Rob Meadows said...

To the "Other Anonymous"...That's just it. It's *NOT* getting to me. A stranger can't hurt me. A friend, however...

Ah, but look at how my friends responded. We all seem to be the reason there are signs at the zoo that warn not to poke or feed the animals. =P

arguskos said...

I'm not allowed at zoos anymore. ;w;

"Blue" said...

... Can I keep the troll as a pet? :D

I'll hug it and poke it and call it Fluffy. And it will be my Fluffy.

Serpentine said...

Blue: It's not so much that I really dislike all cheesecakes - I'm not likely to refuese it if offered. It's more that I prefer other desserts, and the cheesecakes I do really like is more despite of their cheesecakiness than because of it (e.g. Jamaican chocolate cheesecake).
For the most part, it's just too sweet and that bit of sour for me...

"Blue" said...

Ooh, Serpentine, that's part of what is so yummy about my grandmother's cheesecakes. They're not super-sweet. They're just right. A little of sweet, and no sour. Mmmmmmm!!! Man, I want one of those now.

The Scrabbler said...

I think we're all overlooking the pie possibilities inherent in this situation. Get a nice chocolate cream pie, and you don't need anything else.