Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Am I an author now?

Y'know, I used to hold it as an axiom that I was only a writer. AUTHORS get published. The thing is that I've now been published not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES at NotAlwaysRomantic.com. To an extent, this post is only here for me to show off. The first post comes from long ago. The second is fairly recent history. The third actually took place before the second, but was only remembered recently. (If you click the links and read, be sure to give the stories a thumbs-up...Please?

The thing is...I've been changing my mind about the whole "becoming an author" thing. My view is slowly turning into, "An author is someone who's not only published, but gets PAID for it, as well."

Ah...but who needs money. I have a relationship that is not only filled with lots of love, but plenty of comedy, too. =P

No comments: